Is anyone else having problems with the official Spotify App on the
Squeezebox Touch.

The problems I have experienced so far are:

1. Tracks continually 'rebuffering' so playback is not possible. This
is an intermittent problem. Other times the tracks stream perfectly.

2. When you select a track in a playlist a different track plays from
the playlist. This problem always occurs in long playlists and it seems
to happen with the tracks listed further down the list.

3. The shuffle function won't work on some of my playlists. Again this
appears to be on longer playlists. It will only play tracks in the
order of the playlist.

My Touch is wired to the router and I have no problems with any other
apps or internet radio streaming.

Please help!

--
redmarkred