My nice new Squeezebox Touch downloaded and installed the latest
software update
Now I don’t even get the clock !
I’m not trying to do any streaming yet as my home network is not
working properly
The Squeezebox server is running on the Squeezebox and on both
computers
I’m trying to play music through the USB connection
I connected a hard drive with various music files on it
Click into the Squeezebox Server, and then in to My Music
The Squeezebox sees the images sees the music titles scanning from left
to right but doesn’t play the music
I connected the same hard drive to a WDTV media player and it played
all the music files
Tried a USB thumb drive with music files only on it but the Squeezebox
wouldn’t play them
Plugging the same thumb drive into a computer and the music files
played immediately through Windows Media Player
I’ve had the player a few days but so far have not got a single musical
note out of it
What am I doing wrong ?
Or have I got a faulty unit ?

--