Jokke;643691 Wrote:
> After resetting the PC, I had got some live into the system.
>
> However, did a rescan wich got stuck, and the connection between touch
> and server was lost again.
> Did a second system reset without result.
>
> The touch doesn't recognize the server anymore.
>
> Very disappointed.
>
> How do I go back to 7.5.5?

If you don't like to troubleshoot it together with community members
and want more direct support, I'd recommend contacting the official
Logitech support, you will find the "Support" link on the top of this
forum page.

If you want to revert to 7.5.5 it would be great if you before you do
that could post any server.log contents or contact support so Logitech
can fix any issue they might have missed in their own testing.

I'm not sure which way is safe path to go back to 7.5.5, but I suspect
it's a good idea to shutdown SBS and manually remove the contents of
the "Cache" directory and then install the 7.5.5 version again. You
will find the location of the cache directory in SBS
Settings/Information.

However, I'd strongly like to encourage you to try to provide some
information so Logitech can find the cause of the problem so it can be
fixed because eventually you are going to want to upgrade and your
specific issues might not be solved if Logitech isn't aware of the
cause.

If you are running SBS on a standard computer, the clean way to do an
initial rescan and try to get 7.6 work is the process described by
JJZolx here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=643324#post643324

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))