Cut-Throat;644457 Wrote:
> Agree, that the responsible thing was to offer a Beta Version.
For those who may not already be aware, 7.6.0 has been "offered" as a
beta version for well over a year, with nightly updates that are
publicly available for users to download, test, use, delete, report
bugs, etc. Those following the 7.6 developments were generally
surprised to see that 7.6 was being released with so many unresolved
bugs (see the Beta forum for a sampling). I agree, even though 7.6 has
been working fine for me for some time now. Most users don't want to be
beta testers, and from the reports I'm seeing from both newbies and
experienced users, it's still only beta quality in far too many
environments.

--
aubuti