This problem starts for me also after the last update 7.6 (a view days
ago)for all the STB' (Box, Radio and Touch). It happens on different
moment (and no power failure! and the TP-Link router was on for more
than four weeks) I see the same problem also in 2007 and later (try to
Google). Some people see that it have to do with random play and pause.
But I do not use random play. What I see is: the "play now" screen from
Spotify or the last cd or Internet radio station. It happens also in
the middle of the night when all devices are off. Maybe the problem
starts with reconnecting the MSBcom server after lose the Internet
connection?

--
Dutchjazzman