alec_cat;644021 Wrote:
> Hi everyone, after much umming and ahing I pulled the trigger on a
> Touch, my first Squeezebox product. :D
>
> Am planning to feed it via coax to my Harman Kardon HK990 integrated
> amp, which has an inbuilt DAC, and connect to my home network using
> ethernet. I also have some DH Labs D-75 cable on the way. Lots of new
> toys :)
>
> I've downloaded the Squeezebox server software onto my laptop and am
> reading soundcheck's tweak guide.
>
> Was wondering what else I should know/do to get the most out of the
> little fella.
>
> Cheers

AlecCat,
I am a little late in making a suggestion and it seems that you have
received a lot of great advice. I am not savy on much of the technical
information but I can suggest one very nice addition to your listening
enjoyment. You may have this already but, use an iPod/iPad/iPhone and
get Pippin's ipeng remote control application. It adds so much
convenience to the Squeezebox ecosystem.
And, congratulations on your first Squeeze Device! They are GREAT!

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; Spotify;
Sirius services;
Ipeng remote controller.