Today i was playing internet radio on my SQ touch & it suddenly stopped
playing..& Cldnt connect to mySqueezebox.com..I tried playing my Laptop
music thru my music & it played well but it refused to connect to
mySqueezebox.com..I switched it off & started again but in vain, even
my player name also got changed to "nil"....Even the server on my
laptop also refused to play internet radio or cldnt connect to
mySqueezebox.com.I switched it off again waited for few minutes and
started it back & then it came to life..Cant understand what had
happened..Even few days bak also suddenly my SQ touch lost its name to
"nil"..& I have to rename it again..Plz help..

--
umapati