I use my Touch only for internet radio ( got fed up with trying to use
it with USB-disc)
Usually works ok but lately it has started to live its own life. Seems
to have started on its own when I have turned it off. The Favorites
button on remote control does not work. I have use the reset button
every now and then to get it working.
Just did a reset and now it doesn't display the web radio station i
choose from my favorites list. It plays the station i select but
allways displays the radio station that is first in my list.
I can go on...

Should I make some sort of general factory reset? How do I do that in
the best way?

The Touch sounds quite good I think but the software is a really low
standard.

--
Enicar