skjoeld;656234 Wrote:
> Installed 7.6.1, and after scanning had finished, there was no music in
> my library. Going back to 7.5.5 once again...

So far the information you have provided in your 3 mails:
- "7.5.5 works"
- "artwork missing" (first mail)
- "there was no music in my library"

Could you provide a little more info about your setup
- what SQ boxes do you have?
- what hardware and OS do you use as server?
- Do you use iTunes integration or other plugins?
- Any errors in the logfiles?

Back to your statement "there was no music in my library"

There have been a couple of people reporting that 7.6.1 on first scan
report 0 tracks; but after a reboot it works.
Hmm couldn't find the thread or if any bug has been reported on this...
so status currently unknown

--
slate

Main: Receiver (Audiocom) -> Beresford Caiman+ (Gatorized) -> Carver
A-500x -> B&W 704
Office: Receiver -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro/Superlux HD668B
Server: Zotac IONITX-A, 4 GB, 1 TB WD EADS, Win7 w. 7.6 (SQLite w. High
Mem)
Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D