castalla;656084 Wrote:
> Then, by definition, you can assume it's working okay ... no?

Not always IMO. I, for one, have a SB radio I haven't used in 3 months
because I can't connect it wirelessly to my BT Homehub 3 router. Many
people in the UK are in this situation, and most have solved it either
by using Ethernet OR by scrapping the router. Problem for me is that to
use ethernet I'd have to lay down some very ugly cable runs and to scrap
the router causes a resync that BT's draconian SNR management system
interprets as a line error and reduces line speed. I have such a good
stable connection (35-40MB down and 8MB up) that I don't want to
sacrifice it (even for my SB radio). So after a few posts, the radio is
in its box and I'm using the Boom in that particular location.

I'm awaiting a fix once more UK users have the issue (the HH3 router is
the default BT router, BT being our largest ISP) and there is more
'weight' on Logi to fix things (or on BT whichever comes first!)

--
asdti