erland;656872 Wrote:
> Scanning is enabled, SBS requires scanning, but with the patch enabled
> it will only scan the directories you browse into and it will do the
> scanning when browsing into the directory instead of when inserting the
> USB drive. There is no way to avoid scanning in SBS, removing scanning
> completely would be a major change, the intention with the patch was
> just to disable to automatic scanning of the complete library.

Ok I understand.
So it is normal that once a folder has been browsed, all browse
features are available for those files.

Not sure if it is complicated, but in that case, if you can provide an
option to start manually a full scan, TinySBS with your patch would be
better than without it, whatever way you want to use standalone Touch.

When you plug a usb device, you have to start the server manually
anyway.
So I don't see how somebody could consider that starting a full scan
manually could be a problem.

--
nicolas75