Hi there

If my post is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it!

I recently bought a Touch and updated it to the newest available
Version 7.6.1.
Now I have a series of issues with the device, making it very hard to
use:

First of all - the playback of Music through USB devices - I was
shocked when the SBT did not recognize and 16Gb A-Data USB3 Flash
stick, I thought it might be the file system, so I have reformatted it
to NTFS (with Windows 7) - same result. It does not see it.

Then - I have attached a 1Gb USB 3.0 WB Passport - it recognized it,
but never managed to scan the music to the end - it took ages and out
of 3-4 time i tried it it never was able to finish the scan due to some
"unexpected" error,

Really? How come that a primitive Samsung BD player manages to find all
the music within SECONDS whereas a dedicated Music player takes ages to
scan, and it even cannot finish it. Why not to add kust a mode that
attaches en external drive without scanning, and than give a
possibility to browse the directories and play from there - it is not
very elegant, but it you are not able to fast scan the drive, than it
is an only option for people that want to use Touch as a stand alone
device.

Another bug that goes on my nerves - many times when I shutdown the
touch a Screensaver will not be displayed - just a black screen. I have
to either restart or reinstall the firmware to be able to see it, and
than it disappears again.

Then comes the Android software complain - why can't I playback some
media that is stored on my Android on the touch? And why it does not
play CUE files that are in the same folder as the FLAC?

All in one, the only thing that works well is the Internet Radio - I
find it very pity that such a good concept is being trashed by a sloppy
software architecture.

It's 7.6 version of the software, and I assume that when you buy a
device that is 2 years on the Market, it should be at least polished to
do what it is supposed to do in the first place - namely, play music
from various sources, and not only from a PC installed server!

Now my question - am I missing something? Might be I do something
wrong?

--
stirliz