hi,
ive been using and loving this for months but something has gone wrong.
had to reboot a few times but still there.
when i select any album from my music i can do everything ok but when i
do i start playing and it will only play 1 song, it wont go to the next
on the album automatically i have to select the next song. if imake a
playlist it plays in sequence ok but not when playing my album
collection.
using a 1tb hd on my laptop server is running and all plays well exept
only one song at a time. if i dont manually select next song it wont
play on.
any suggestions please

--
falcoron