Any more news/updates re. the cover art problem with 7.6.1 and Touch? I
have cover art on my web interface (using Mac OSX latest non-Lion
version and iTunes Lossless, plus iTunes and Cover Scout for artwork)
but not on my Touch, just empty squares. Plus the one Controller I had
did not display artwork after the 7.6.1 update and addition of the
Touch either. I have sent the Controller back RMA and expect a
replacement soon, but can't get the artwork onto my Touch. Multiple
clears of the cache, clear and rescan everything, and delete and
reinstall 7.6.1. The music is playing and all the art is on the web
interface but that's all.

--
sc53