toby10;661102 Wrote:
> Which is not connecting?  Touch or computer?
> Is your WiFi a unique name?  Guest network on WiFi?  N router operating
> in G compatibility mode?

The Touch. When I go to Network Connections on the computer the Touch
is not there. I did a factory reset and it was able to find my network
and connect to it but when I go to My Music I get the error message
that it couldn't connect to Sam-PC which is the name of my computer on
the network. I don't know what a guest network is, or G compatibility
mode? The thing is nothing has changed on my network. Everything else
is working just fine. BTW thanks for taking the time to assist.
Appreciated.

--
sberger