As far as the double albums go. I have answered this a few times here. A
search would have showed that, but be that as it may. What I do is
delete the squeezebox cache folder on the attached USB drive ( I share
the attached USB drive so I can access it from my PC) and then allow it
to rescan ( do a remove remove USB from the touch, unplug the drive,
plug it back in, then let the Touch attach it, then start squeezebox
server). It will then do a scan of the files and hopefully there will
only be one of each.
This has worked for me and others, but Y.M.M V.

No idea on your second question, sorry, but I am sure someone else will
jump in to help.

--
bitstopjoe

Joe Sica