Before everyone goes off spending their money I would like to point out
there is nothing in this thread showing that this works. It is all
theoretical. Maybe it is better, maybe it does nothing at all, maybe it
is even worse. After thirty some years in the RF and microwave business
I've come to not accept anything till it can be shown to work. The
output of a power supply should be very easy to measure.

I do have to be skeptical about the benefits of a power supply. I work
on instruments that have dynamic ranges far beyond that of the human
ear. They are packed full of oscillators, clocks and numerous switching
power supplies. We also use external switching power supplies to run
them. But I'm open to the idea. My one experiment with a linear supply
on SB yielded nothing more than a lot of wasted electricity and money.

My two cents worth.

--
regalma1