Hi new member here, hope someone can help, when playing back flac files
via my sbt the left and right channels are reversed.

My sbt is connected to my laptop and external hd via wi-fi, sbt is then
connected to my amp via co-ax digital output.

Playback via laptop is fine, L and R channels as they should be.

Amp plays back CD's via digital input correctly so no issues there, it
has to be the sbt.

Hoping someone has run into the same issues, its driving me nuts as I
am a sound engineer and use the sbt to stream tracks to my hi-fi system
for referencing the audio.

Thanking in advance

Paul

--