Gillinger;664213 Wrote:
> I use My Music> Random Mix> Song Mix and I'm setup using Tiny SBS on an
> external hard drive.  I start afresh each evening.  The only  genre I
> have selected is Rock, with around 7,000 trcks to choose from.  Same
> thing happened last night.  Two of the first 11 tracks it compiled for
> the playlist were from the Cocteau Twins' Blue Bell Knoll and there
> were two Elvis Costello tracks, although from different albums.
Statistics are deaf and blind, you know?

Tracks from your Cocteau Twins or Elvis Costello albums have strictly
the same probability to get into the random mix than any track from
your other albums.

Gillinger;664213 Wrote:
> Would love to have an option for "More Random"!
You're not asking for a more random option here, but for a less random
one.

--
sebp

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)