reniera;663921 Wrote:
> You're lucky.
>
> In france, belgium ( french speaking), germany, switzerland, we have 20
> units ( yes twenty LOL) of radio white with packaging defects.
> Dutch, spanich, italian and belgiun dutch speaking folks are more
> lucky, they have as many radio white (with normal boxes) as they want
> for the same price (129euros which is more than what i paid on
> amazon.de).
> In spain and italy, they have the well packaged radio white and they
> can also get the radio black + battery for 204 and 211euros ! (that i
> paid 160 on amazon.de)
> In ireland, norway nothing ( no innovation to celebrate there)

I've ordered one. On the homepage, it was mentionned 129EUR but when I
added it to the cart, it was suddently 99EUR... I nearly bought 2...

--
didjean

Slim SB3 + Cambridge Audio 640R + Cambridge Audio DAC Magic + Q
Acoustics 1050i ** SB Touch + Yamaha DSP A595 + Morel Applause MKII **
Duet (just the controller is still being used) ** SB Boom ** SB Radio
(Red) ** IpengHD & SqueezePad on iPad ** Logitech Harmony 900 **
Windows 7 + Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 r33110 on ASRock ION 330