My Touch no longer responds to using the alpha letters for jumping to a
new position in menu's. If I'm in artists for example and want to hit j
to jump to the j artists, nothing happens. This function works with the
Touch remote on my SB3 and Boom, as do my older remotes, so it seems
like it's related to the Touch rather than the remote.
I've rebooted but no factory reset yet. I can't find any reference to
the remote in SBS settings and a search came up blank. I'm running
7.6.2 and don't know if this began with the update from 7.5x.
It's a pain scrolling through the menu's letter by letter!
Any suggestions are welcome.

--
jfo