As I mentioned in another thread recently, I bought a 7" Anroid 2.2
tablet from Amazon in the UK for £70 which is about $110.

It runs the Anroid Market but I wasn't able to find any of the
well-known Squeezebox controller apps (Logitech's app and
SqueezeCommander) there so I assumed that there were some compatibility
issues. SlideME was more understanding (or just keener to take my money)
so I downloaded SqueezeCommander which I'm more than happy with.

Once I've selected my music, I can surf and check my e-mail to my
heart's content, which is exactly why I bought the tablet in the first
place.

My only word of warning with the cheap tablets is that the battery life
is not enormous - I get two or three hours out of mine before it needs
plugging in again.

Elision.

--
elision