wonder boy;669376 Wrote:
> I know, I have SB3, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that having
> sound on 100% and controlling volume with amp gets better sound or is
> that b/s?

Not bs, but it doesn't necessarily need to be truly 100%, source volume
at about 75% will suffice, then you can use the source (SB3) to adjust
volume.

The trick is initial setup.  Lower amp volume to near zero, turn up
source volume to 100%, now turn up amp volume to just above a normal
listening level, now adjust source volume down to normal level.  Then
you can use the source for volume control adjusting volume between
(aprox) 70% to 90% as desired.

--
toby10