The just announced Google Music is meant to host 20K songs, be FOC and
stream. But as I am not in the US I can try neither iTunes Match or
Google Music.

Anyone tried either service yet? Both say they will match your music
and you won't have to upload tracks that are in their database. Can
anyone comment on how good the matching is? For example does it make
the tracks album specific or use a generic version? For example
sometimes different mixes are used on different compilation albums. I
wonder what criteria the matching is on, eg tags, audio sample, track
length etc.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Office), Radio (with battery)
*Server:* 7.7.0 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen
| Custom Scan | TrackStat
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1/iPad Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)