Mnyb;672940 Wrote:
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Setting_Up_Squeezebox_Touch_Server
>
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Squeezebox_Touch_as_a_Home_Music_Server
>
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Troubleshooting_Squeezebox_Touch_Server
>
> if you used to the  "real" server and all it's options , you may find
> some limitations.
>
> But the price is a steal and imo Touch is well worth it even without
> the built in Tiny server :)
> Let's put in another way you buy Touch to get a good player , not to
> get a server solution that is a one size fits all .
> But the idea to have a limited selection avaible when the server not
> running seems like an idea that is
> viable 100 albums in mp3 migth fit an 32gB SD card if it works, the
> Touch can be finicky with which cards it will work. But then an USB
> stick would also be an option.

Thanks for the reply, at the moment just training the other half to use
my duet using music folder as the source on my server. I do not really
use tags etc but was thinking that if I put all our most played music
folders on the touch then it would be easy for her to use it and of
course it would cut out the need to access server to play back music.

--
stevecross