adfleming;673526 Wrote:
> I just installed the touch via digital coax to my nad 747 and i had to
> crank the volume knob higher than other audio media sources I have have
> integrated in my system.  Is it the Touch or could it be something else?
> Thanks for any ideas.

Have you turned the touch volume itself to 100%

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > LMS 7.7.0 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag