I assume you want to use the Touch's own server, not a computer running
the server program, correct?

If so, it sounds like you simply do not have your Touch connected to
it's own server and instead have it connected to MySB.com.  On the
Touch simply navigate to My Music.  By selecting My Music you will be
presented with one of three possibilities:

1.  will offer to switch your Touch to it's own server (means Touch was
not connected to it's server, select it)
2.  will immediately display Artists, Albums, etc... (means Touch is
connected to it's server)
3.  will report "Problem Connecting" (means your Touch's server is not
running)

If #3 you must restart the server by going to the USB or SD card listed
on your home menu.

--
toby10