Yeah, I never bothered with 7.7.1 as I suffered no ill affects with
7.7.0 (luckily).  :)
I do have all media types scanned (music, pics, video) to help others
with DLNA issues.  But these are all in individual folders
accordingly.

I'm wondering if cjed might have his Album art in the pics folder, or
anywhere other than where LMS would prefer they be.  Hence why his
Touch is offering ALL in screensaver settings.

Obviously most others are not seeing this issue or else many would be
complaining, and rightly so.  It would be a major PITA to scroll
through thousands of pics or albums just to pick a screensaver setting.
:)

--
toby10