Hi folks, searched around for a while but can't seem to figure out a
very basic thing. If I'm just being brain dead please forgive the
ignorance.

Been using a SB3 classic for years. 2 of them actually. Quite happy.
Time to upgrade so....

Just hooked up the Touch to my home network via CAT 6 ethernet. All
seems to be fine except the same scrolling and functionality that I've
become so accustom to with the SB3 doesn't seem to work with the
Touch.

Specifically....if I am browsing through the artist list, which is
quite large, and I want to go from say Bach to Rush I have to literally
scroll all the way through the alphabet to get there. Royal pita. With
the old SB3 all I had to do was push the corresponding number / letter
on the remote, once, twice, or three times to get there. Easy.

Squeezebox Server sees everything OK and I don't see any settings there
that would control this.

So am I missing something blatantly obvious? Thanks.

--
Robert_W