mktime;673016 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a squeezebox Touch and squeezebox server V 7.7
>
> I've installed the "Patch Installer applet" on my SQ touch but i can't
> find the "patch volume lock 100%".
>
> I wanted to fix the volume and use the plugin for denon amplifier.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/denonavpcontrol/wiki/InstallationInstructions
>
> Where can i found the patch for 100% fixed volume and still be able to
> view volume on ipeng for example.
>
> Thanks
The new feature in the Touch for 100% does not work well with the
DenonAVPControl program because it locks the user out of the volume
settings.  Peters patch set the Touch at 100% but the UI still thought
it was adjusting the volume. We need that feature to control the device
which our plugins will in turn control the amps.

I have a request into Peter to see if he can update the instructions
for the patch for 7.7

--
Aesculus

Chris