bobm;675764 Wrote:
> >App Gallery is just a list of all Apps.<
> Yes but it must be pulling MySB.com.  Still don’t understand why the
> LMS has a plugin for the ‘Amazon CD store’ for example.  You would
> think that plugins in the LMS would be associated with functionality
> for the LMS.  Something like 'Slacker' or ‘Amazon CD store’ don't seem
> to have a purpose here.
The Amazon CD Store plugin is probably vestigial, from before the days
of mysb.com-based "apps" (which aren't really apps in any conventional
sense). If you have the Amazon app installed, you don't need the
plugin. But if you don't have a mysb.com account (which at one time was
a possibility, maybe still is), then the Amazon plugin running on your
LMS can give you that functionality.

And I'd say it _is_ related to LMS functionality, because it enhances
the capabilities of the SB system. Just like the Lyrics plugin or
Biography plugin enhance the capabilities.

--
aubuti