Pascal Hibon;676568 Wrote:
> I'm just in a couple of days use of my new Touch and I'm kinda missing a
> great feature the SB3 had. Actually this great feature was provided by a
> plugin called Auto Dim Display. This plugin obviously doesn't work for
> the Touch and Radio due to their different OS.
> I like to darken the display completely between a certain time period
> (night time). In the morning the display comes to live again. Is there
> any similar applet or patch for the Touch?

Do you just want it to be black or do you want it to be darker ?

There is at least:
- Screen Switcher applet which allows to you configure different screen
savers for different time of the day
- Custom Clock which allows you to design your own clock screen saver,
for example one with a darker color of the text.

Both are commercial, so you will also need License Manager applet and a
license for them, but you can apply for a free 30 day license through
License Manager plugin in SBS to evaluate if it works as you like.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.