If you have a local HTTP server running then you could copy all jstraw’s
files over to your local HTTP server. There are a couple of things you
need to modify:
1.      Edit the “jstraws_squeezebox_touch_enhancements.xml” file:
a.      Change http://www.smallproblem.com/touchmeter/ with the correct
location on your local server. You need to do this for the three ZIP
files containing the images for the analogue VU’s. Example:
http://10.108.1.1/Intranet/touchmeter/
b.      Change maxTarget and set it "7.7”

2. In LMS, set the Additional Repositories to the location of your
local copy. Example:
http://10.108.1.1/Intranet/touchmeter/jstraws_squeezebox_touch_enhancements.xml

To keep things simple it is best to keep the filenames and folder
structure the same as the original. I just upgraded to 7.7.1 and the
Vintage Dark Meters work great. My ReadyNAS NVX has a HTTP server
service that makes this an easy fix.

--
Pascal Hibon

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 1 x SB Touch - all wireless
ReadyNAS NVX running SBS
iPeng on iPod Touch.
SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.