Hi, hoping someone can help.

I'm stuck in an endless loop....my squeezebox is alternating between
updating from 7.7.0 to 7.7.1 and then back again.  If I want to listen
to internet radio, I am prompted automatically to update to 7.7.1.  I
can do this, and then radio works.  But I can no longer access my music
library at all from the web control.

On the squeezebox touch unit, if I then try to access my music library
from the touchscreen, I am prompted to "update" back to 7.7.0, and then
I can play music from my library fine (seemingly also via web
interface), but I lose the ability to select internet radio stations.

And so on....

Anyone else having the problem?  Any idea how to fix?  Have only had my
squeezebox touch 2 weeks, to be honest its not a good introduction!!

--
Benny