I installed the really nice VU meters as developed by Erland and Gazjam,
both members here, but,very often my Touch will freeze, shut down, and
then re start all on it's own if I am navigating anywhere on the Touch
via the remote whilst their VU's are showing, it will even do it as I
reach the VU's after going through the "Now Playing" displays.

I did think it was a problem with the Touch, so I contacted Logitech,
who have advised me on a number of things to rectify it, but that was
before I noticed the  problem seemed to be linked to the VU's

Anyone here have a similar problem?

--
craig strong