the problem was in my NAS, your absolutely right about that. So Logitech
cannot be blamed of that.
The reason I was quite pissed is because there is very little
information in the touch manual about using a NAS. And the only
solution for DNS problems what you can find in the manual is this:
> My Squeezebox can’t connect to mysqueezebox .com
> mysqueezebox com not only allows you to manage your Squeezebox online,
> but it provide the connection between your Squeezebox and Internet
> sources
> Wireless Network
> Problems connecting to mysqueezebox com are often the result of DNS
> (Domain Name System) issues, which can be resolved with a router reset
> as follows:
> • Unplug your router, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in
> You may also need to reset your router to its default configuration and
> start the router setup process from the beginning See
> your router manual for instructions
> Note: For answers to common questions about routers, go to the Logitech
> Knowledge Base at www .mysqueezebox .com >
> Support . Under Troubleshooting, select your product and search on your
> router brand name Ethernet Connection
> If you are attempting to connect Squeezebox Touch to your network using
> an Ethernet cable and the connection is not successful:
> • Check all your network connections, and make sure the DHCP server is
> enabled on your router
> • Try using a different Ethernet cable, even if the switch or hub
> indicates a good link
> • Make sure your router or access point has the latest software

I cannot find anything about how the squeezebox works when you are
connected to a NAS. So who would expect that listening to internet
radio would go via your NAS? I wont! What has a NAS has to do with
internet radio?

Anyway, Thanks to you guys the problem is solved. The updates are
switched off so as long as I dont update my NAS firmware, it probably
will stay working.
Thanks!

--
gaskleppie