My touch keeps losing time when using the internal touch server.  This
affect all devices connected to the touch.  So when using a squeezebox
radio as an alarm the alarm becomes unreliable and begins triggering
the annoying backup alarm.  As a temporary solution I have connected
the touch directly to mysqueezebox.com, but left the internal
squeezebox server running on the touch while still connecting my
squeezebox radio to the touch.  This allows me to access to my local
files while still getting the correct time.

Any update on this?

--
thunder3dan