aubuti;678864 Wrote:
> Wow Felix, that's great. I can't wait to check it out. Thanks!

As anyone been able to get the updated IRBlaster plugin to work with
the Touch? Before I try to create a custom .conf file I would love to
hear of others experience with the plugin.

i also have a very basic question - I installed the blaster on LMS 7.7
on Vortexobx 2.0 and I am not able to get the IRBlaster setting page
to see any conf file except the one it comes with (slim) and ones i
creae with the IR Learner. If i copy one to the IRBlaster directory
(for example, one from LIRC) I can not get the IRBlaster plugin
settings page to recognize it - it just does now show.

I have set all permissions/ownership/groups the same as the existing
conf files. I have even tried things such as copying slim.conf to
slim1.conf and even then slim1.conf does not show up  - (of course i
reload) and have restarted LMS, etc. etc.  I know I am in the right
directory
(/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/IRBlaster)
because if I delete slim.conf it disappears from the settings page.

it's probably something simple, but surely i'm missing it!

thanks

--
shaboyi