Hi, everybody!

I'm using the internal media server of my Touch (Tiny SBS).

Some time ago I started to add several internet radio stations to my
favorites list by using the standard procedure: Menu item "Internet
Radio" --> search --> select --> add to favorites. I can't remember
having done anything additionally, but much to my surprise my list of
favorites now showed these new radio station entries along with a neat
individual icon of their original station logo (nice...).

Yesterday, I wanted to add a few radio stations to my favorites list. I
went through the same procedure (I think) - but now these new stations
are shown in the favorites list only with their names and a generic
icon (ugly...).

When I looked up the favorites entries in file server.prefs on the
Touch, this is what I found (sample):

URL="http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s121206&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=02c7b1fd563d7c1769b0ea669ed0dd4f";
icon="http://radiotime-logos.s3.amazonaws.com/s121206q.png"; text="Radio
Alfa Fado" type="audio"
URL="http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s29780&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=02c7b1fd563d7c1769b0ea669ed0dd4f";
icon="http://www.mysqueezebox.com/static/images/icons/radiolocal.png";
text="KIX 96" type="audio"

As you can see, the first radio station entry came along with an
individual icon, the second with the generic one.

And, if I, just as an experiment, add one of those radio station which
are already on my list WITH their logo icons, I get this second entry
with the GENERIC icon only.

Can anyone of the more experienced users here please explain to me, how
I should proceed to get the original icons along with the radio
station's URL???

Thanks a lot!

Peter

--