JohnSwenson;694187 Wrote:
> What firmware are you running? There was a bug a while back that caused
> the sample rate to go to 44.1 when changing sample rates, so going from
> 88.2 to 96 would go to 44.1 first. But this has been fixed for quite
> some time.
>
> John S.

I think I have the latest firmware on the SBT as I got it only a few
days ago and it had to go through a firmware update before it could do
anything at all.  On the server side, it should also be quite update
(7.7.something).  Don't have that computer near me now but I don't
recall seeing the update prompt recently.

Thanks.

--
eduardoo