Correct, you should not need to do a clean cache every time, I never
need to do this.  The question is "why" does your setup require this?

So, just out of the blue, both of your players simply disconnect from
LMS server and connect on their own to MySB.com?
Are you trying to reconnect the players to LMS via the web UI or on the
players themselves (by selecting My Music)?

Next time the players disconnect from LMS right click the little LMS
icon in your system tray, select Control Panel > Diagnostics, what is
reported for ALL pings, ports, IP's?

--
toby10