stereoptic;694108 Wrote:
> I switched from "Manually - DHCP" to "Manually", added the DNS server
> and router address and now I have internet back.

To bring this back to the thread topic ( :) ) , after I set it to
manual, I rebooted the mac mini running LMS and went to bed for the
night.  The next morning my wife went to use the SBT and there was the
error that it couldn't connect.  I checked the mac mini and it was
waiting for my network sign on password for some reason.  It never did
that before when the setting was for Automatic DHCP.  I would reboot
and it would reconnect without a prompt.  After I put in the password
and reconnected, I had the SBT connct to to ethernet and then it found
the LMS server (I had to try twice for some reason).  Now the server IP
address under Settings is correct!

--
stereoptic