toby10;695018 Wrote:
> I'm surprised [...] does not do a side by side comparison of his [...]
> vs the free Logitech app.
> [...] has so many more features and benefits there really is no
> comparison (once you know what those benefits are).  ;)

I created some videos on YouTube for SqueezePad to show exactly this.
Not mentioned in the videos are features like playback or the
integrated browser, but these are well described on the squeezepad.com
website (be it in the main article or the blog entries). :D

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)