The way my Touch is installed the power supply is not easily accessible.
Sometimes I think it would be nice to take my Touch to play in my
bedroom rig but it is not easy swopping the power adapter over.

So I thought it would be worth it to buy another power supply for the
bedroom. I am not talking about a fancy audiophile power supply - just
an OEM or similar power supply with the same ratings. On UK eBay I can
see cheap power supplies for the Squeezebox 2 and 3 (both 5V) but not
the Touch. Are the the Squeezebox 2 or 3 supplies ok for the Touch ?
Alternatively does anyone know a cheap UK source of Touch power
supplies?

--
theadmans