Robert Lauriston;696224 Wrote:
> OK, it sort of works. Windows can't see the Touch at \\squeezeboxtouch\
> and I can't map it to a drive, but I can save to the Touch's USB drive
> using \\<IP address>\<drive name>\<libary directory>.

If you map that "\\<IP address>\<drive name>\<libary directory>"

or create a shortcut for that .

A shortcut have the benefit of not mounting the drive at boot or when
using explorer, in some windows version it can take forever to use
explorer if network drives are missing (it searches for them )

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom