Hi friends,
I am experiencing a strange behaviour of network sharing for my usb
disk. Under win xp, I was able to copying files from my pc to the
attached usb disc via wifi. After installing windows 7, I can see sb
and browse directory, but clicking on the directory where music is
stored everything goes wrong, and, after a while, I receive an error
message. Everything keeps working uder xp. I have not installed, since
I don't use, sb server on pc. The strange is that even with third party
programs, like win scp, get the same behaviour. Could it be a windows
firewall issue?

--
emix2001