Hi Triode, I finally got around to trying this, it works fine with all
my USB DACs. Currently I don't have a DAC with 192 S/PDIF input so I
can't test that.

The only issue I have is that it's kind of painful to switch between USB
DACs. Once you gedt it working with say DAC A, you unplug power, plug in
DAC B then plug power back in, but now you get an indefinite spinny
saying DAC unconnected. You have to unplug power, plug in DAC A, plug in
power, bring up settings, switch to an internal mode, unplug power, swap
DACs, plug in power, go to settings, select new DAC. It's certainly
doable but it takes a LOT of reboots! It would be really nice if the
Unconnected DAC just went to the settings page and let you choose one of
the current devices.

Other than that, great job!

John S.