Hi.

I experience a really intermittent issue with my SB touch/SBS. Sometimes
my touch can’t connect properly to my vortexbox, it turns out I’m able
to play my music, but no cover and album information are showed in the
display.  If I’m trying to make a “connect to vortexbox” (in the library
menu), I can’t get it to connect to my vortexbox! Then I can restart my
touch, or sometimes I can just wait some minutes, and it will be able to
connect and show cover and artist information.

I have a spare Touch Unit and I have tried with this one - no go!

I have the touch manually configured with a static ip!

My touch is wired connected.

Running sbs 7.61

I have a radio and a boom, everything is working very well here

Maybe this log entry can give you a clue:

[12-04-17 07:07:00.2971]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Stats::_reportStats_error (223) Stats
reporting failed: malformed JSON string, neither array, object, number,
string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "<html>\n\t<head>\n\t...")
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/Slim/Networking/SqueezeNetwork/Stats.pm
line 206.

I really hope someone can help me here, thanks in advance.

Regards Henrik