kmccourt wrote:
> Hi Triode
>
> Once again many thanks for this.
>
> Update installed. In 'Audio Settings>Digital Output' I'm now presented
> with three options:
>
> - Analog & Digital
> - Digital Only
> - 'USB-Audio - Cambridge Audio DAC100 USB2 [Info]'
>
> The previous message seems to have disappeared. Great!

Ah - you need to select a non usb input and allow it to reboot and then
select the usb dac to get to the point when the warning would be shown.
Could you try this?

> Can you please confirm that switching from the currently selected option
> to another always results in a reboot of the Touch?

Yes this is necessary as the Logitech firmware only detects the output
device and sends the server details of its max sampling rate at
startup.

> One thing I've noticed - if either 'Analog & Digital' or 'Digital Only'
> are selected, [Current] apppears beside them showing whichever is the
> currently selected option. [Current] doesn't appear beside the
> 'USB-Audio' option if it is selected.
Yes you get [Current] for those and [Info] for the usb one as there is
an information menu available for it - happy to take suggestions to
improve this to make it more logical but it was the best I could come up
with without using too much text.