audiomuze wrote:
> This is great news.  Is Logitech likely to include the changes in the
> Touch's firmware?

I have discussed with Logitech, but at present I don't think they see
sufficient marketing demand for these features and they represent too
big a change for me to sneak them in as there would need to be more
testing of the new kernel.  I think we need to organise some lobbying to
support the features as without this, I suspect it will stay as a third
party addition.  I hope that multiple people using the new kernel can
help with pushing back on the testing concern.